Skip Navigation
Login or register
About Us  Contact Us
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
Image of user Belinda johnson
Belinda johnson   
Jackson, MS
Board chairman
Lizzie's House

Role:  Other
Area of Work:  Housing, Health, Mental Health, Substance Use, Outreach, Employment, Children, Families, Women, Youth, Seniors, Legal/Justice
Focus of Work:  State

Lizzie's House is a long term transitional shelter for women as well as women with children. They are given free room and board, they must secure employment with the help of our Job Developer, they are required to save 75% if their income, in a savings account and account for the other 25%. They are required to go to classes to help them to become self sufficient.



No Favorites Yet
Organization/University: Lizzie's House



Homelessness is a current research interest?:  - No